SENIOR BOOKER / THE MINISTRY OF TALENT
– Do you have an innate passion for social media?
– Do you have talent booker experience?
– Do you have a degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Media?
– Can you give 250% and nothing less?
– Are you passionate about closing a deal?
– Are you RESULTS driven and totally ORGANIZED?
If you can answer yes to the above questions then you should apply as a SENIOR BOOKER with THE MINISTRY OF TALENT.
THE MINISTRY OF TALENT is a creative hub like no other. Representing Australia’s leading creatives, bloggers and social media influencers, THE MINISTRY OF TALENT is at the forefront of talent management in the digital age. With a diverse offering of world class social media identities in the food, lifestyle, fashion, beauty and parenting space in addition to our incredible creative talent offering, THE MINISTRY OF TALENT is a hotbed of exciting talent and innovative collaborations. THE MINISTRY OF TALENT invents unrivalled, unique concepts – it doesn’t anticipate what will happen in the future, it creates the future, making sure its talent and clients are the most talked about.
Job requirements for a SENIOR BOOKER:
Must be passionate for SALES & initiate LEADS
– Need to be HIGHLY personable with the ability to build interpersonal relationships with talent and client.
– Need to have the ability to scout new work and sell talent daily.
– An ability to think creatively and outside of the box in order to secure deals.
AT THE MINISTRY OF TALENT WE RUN, WE DO NOT WALK
If you think that you have got what it takes to work, grow and thrive in an exciting environment where no two days are the same then send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! Salary negotiable.