We Are Hiring
The Ministry of Talent is a creative hub like no other. Representing Australia’s leading creatives, influencers and content creators, The Ministry of Talent is at the forefront of talent management in the digital age. With a diverse offering of world class social media identities in the food, fitness, lifestyle, fashion, beauty and parenting space in addition to our incredible creative talent offering, The Ministry of Talent is a hotbed of exciting talent and innovative collaborations. The Ministry of Talent invents unrivalled, unique concepts – it doesn’t anticipate what will happen in the future, it creates the future, making sure its talent and clients are the most talked about.
Sydney, New South Wales
Business Development Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our business. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply effective sales and development strategies. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through recruiting new talent and clients to the Ministry of talent portfolio.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain, talent relationships and client satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and client needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and talent
- Promote the company’s talent services while addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing talent and clients
- Develop and encourage talent bookers into valuable staff members
Prerequisites and skills
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Existing client relationships are desirable
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Sydney, New South Wales
• Do you have an innate passion for social media?
• Do you have talent booker or talent management experience?
• Do you have a degree in marketing, public relations or media?
• Can you give 250% and nothing less?
• Are you passionate about closing a deal?
• Are you RESULTS driven and totally ORGANISED?
If you answered yes to the above, then you should apply as a Talent Booker with The Ministry of Talent.
- Experience in management of talent quotes to prospective clients, same day
- Follow up quotes regularly, never letting a lead go cold – the aim is to close
- Ability to scout potential new talent, regularly trawling Instagram for the hottest accounts
- Management of talent product, deliveries and goods coming in for booked jobs
- Individual talent management, inclusive of PR & calendar management
- Highly developed organisational skills with a great attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Need to be highly personable with the ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with talent and clients
- Need to have the ability to scout new work and sell talent daily
- An ability to think creatively and outside of the box in order to secure deals
- Must have a current drivers licence
At The Ministry of Talent we run, we do not walk...
If you think that you have got what it takes to work, grow and thrive in an exciting environment where no two days are the same, then send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.